Saturday, October 9, 2010

I Loves

I love this picture! I found it at the local thrift store. Its not even all about the subject either though I do love the periodness of it. Mostly its because it isn't some mass produced printed thing. This picture was created by the hand of the artist. That is pretty important to me. Someone made this, and now it's hanging on my livingroom wall. Here is something else I love, Reading Blogs. I have been passively seeking a little piece of land for my family. I don't know where I want to live yet but by reading farming blogs from all over the US I can see some of the goods and bads from someone elses experience and read of droughts and floods and everything in between. I have found this very helpful in narrowing down my dream farm of 5+ acres preferably more with a bit of forest. Right now I'm following several blogs and one of them is hosting an AWSOME giveaway. Jenna at Cold Antler Farm is giving away a drop spindle and some roving from her OWN sheep Maude. I am so excited!

No comments: