Monday, February 21, 2011

Once Upon A Time...

There was a woman who thought she had the "balls" to take an ice cold shower at 5:30 in the morning. She was right! But only just :) . I gotta tell you this next bit is a little embarrasing. I tried hard to get in there and get out fast but not only do I like to get clean when I bathe but I also have hair that is about as long as a 7 year old girl. Having such hair lying down my back while cold water ran down it was torture! I couldn't do it! I decided to bend over and wash my hair upside down and so when "Midget" had to pee I was caught with my butt sticking out (so as to get it as far away from the cold water as possible of course). Extremely funny to her much more embarrasing to me. The story had to be relayed to the other members of our close family. I have to admit that just then I wished 7 yr olds knew how to keep secrets! Now though, that the water heater is fixed I can see the humor a little. I never did get up the nerve for another shower but I did haul a lot of boiling water from the stove to the tub. Just another way to see the laughter in your own faults.

No comments: