Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mixed News

So the week started out with me hurting myself. I really can't explain it any other way. I went outside and fed the hens and "Midgets" rabbit and everything was good it was a lovely sunrise and not even too cold. I came inside and bent down (from the waist) to zip her coat up and then IT happened. I couldn't stand up or move at all for a few moments. I'm only 26 I don't have time to throw my back out! I kept thinking, i'm not old enough for this! For the next few days I could hardly walk or sit, but everybody knows all life does not just stop at these times so I had to try to get around anyway. I was so glad for nightfall and pain meds. Then when I was better and life was good again and I thought "All Right, this is more like it!". It was good too all the decorating and fun of Valentines' Day and smiles and energy. Now of course more bad news comes :) . The water heater is dead! Guess who's in for a cold shower in the morning. We got well water and it is Cold! New water heater? $400-500.00 Not gonna happen this week! Boiling water isn't so hard so i'm not so put out but you just don't realize how many things you hot water for until it's gone. At least we still have water, nice cold clean water. Lots to still be grateful for and I hope I never forget it again.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hi! Stopping by from the UBP. I am now following you too. I can relate to this post. Blessings!