Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

It's officially Christmas! Yay! Christmas Eve was wonderful. We had a dinner with my fathers side of the family. A quite affair until the food was gone. I tell you what Grandma can cook! Her turkey was moist and gravy covered and her stuffing was awesome. We made a pecan pie, banana pudding (with cookies and all) and some deviled eggs to take to the shindig. I don't personally eat pecan pie but I hear it was pretty good. Then we had my brothers and their girlfriends over for a while and decided to go out to see the lights at our usual holiday spot. At the end we made some delicious cookies for Santa and left out some carrots for the reindeer. A reading of our Christmas tradition books and to bed for Midget. I hope everyone else in the whole world has had such a lovely day. I know it probably won't ever happen till we're all in Heaven but it's my Hope all the same. Merry Christmas and I won't be posting tomorrow because we still have a few more dinners to frequent and the whole early rise thing with the presents. Plus I know you'll all be just as busy.

No comments: