Friday, December 3, 2010

Crazy

This thing is driving me crazy. It won't let me post a single pic and I really wanted to show off my little fettish. So I'll just tell you about it and before you get too excited it's not kinky. I love Victorian things and my christmas stocking shows it. I also went to a dancing at my local Art History Museum. Old timey dances in old timey clothes with old timey manners. Bows, curtsies, and gentlemen everywhere. It was so soothing to show that world to my kid. She didn't understand most of the language but she loved the clothes. I hope to fix this pic thing soon and show you a few of my favorites.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read somewhere that blogger has a picture limit. When you hit that limit you have to pay for the privilege of posting more pics.
http://www.waveofweb.com/blogging/think-twice-before-you-add-pictures-to-your-blogger-blog-posts/