Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Crunch

Already beginning my Prep for Thanksgiving. Tomorrow my Gramdmother is having her T-Day lunch. Friday my Uncle, from the other side of the family, is having his dinner. Sunday My Family (in our household and Other Grandma) are having My dinner. That's a Lot of Turkey but it's also a lot of family time and that is never too bad :)

Here's the list of what I plan to make:
Devilel Eggs
Greenbeans and New Potatoes
Stuffing
Cranberry Sauce
Maple Glazed Carrots
Yams and Marshmallows
Rolls
Corn on the Cob
2 Pecan Pies
1 Cherry Cheesecake
3 Pumpkin Pies
And Turkey (Huge)

There's alot of veggies in there but that is to combat all the Pie. No really it's because nobody likes just 1 veggie I have 2 no-carrot people, I'm a no-greenbean person, and well corn is just so delicious that I couldn't resist.

I will be taking a couple pies to each party. Just so you know I wont be home stuffing them all in my gullet :) Each Day till Sunday will be a cooking day. The Turkey will need 24 hours to Brine in the fridge and all day in the oven. Sounds exausting, sounds like a long week, sounds.....

Like I can't wait!

1 comment:

Florence said...

Sounds like you are going to be busy and sounds yummy too!