Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bible in 90 Days

Ok, so I'm trying to read the bible in 90 days with a few (30) others here on the blog-o-sphere and I can tell you, I'm not gonna make it in time. Not only have I not done this before but I haven't even read the Bible in any form before either, Sure the preacher said "turn to so & so chapter" and I did but Never have I done this just for me. I like to understand and take a moment to figure things out when I read! That takes time I didn't count in when I decided to try this. Plus my kids 8th birthday is coming up and I've been planning and preparing for her party (this sundayafter church). I know, excuses-excuses, but I've been reading and learning and I don't plan to be too much later than deadline (90 days). Thanks for the understanding. The listening helps too!

No comments: