I finally found a pattern that I like for the Fingerless gloves for my Mom. Took me forever of searching but these will match the scarf I gave her for her Birthday and the shells hat too.
I want to post pics of something I tested for Marie at Underground Crafter. I'll wait though :) It's an awfully cute piggy. Which brings me to the Guinnea pig again. "Migdet" asked the Santa at the photo shop for one and he said "I'll see what I can do"! I was already going to try my hardest to get one but now I'll really have to bring my A-game. Oh well, I love Guinnea Pigs anyway. The're so sweet and cuddly and, most importantly, adverse to biting.
As to the changes in my YoP List, I want to be rid of the:
- Flowery Stitch markers (thread)
- Misty Shrug (nobody I know likes this)
- Crochet Socks (I like knitting my socks)
- Lace Gloves (thread)
- Swimming Hole (curls too much and I can't find a color for this I truely like)
- Ivy League
- Snowman Ornaments (for next Christmas)
- Panda Silk Fan Shawl
- Renaissance Tunic
- I Love This Wrap (2)
- Country Apples Afghan (for me!)
- Lacy Fingerless Gloves (this time for "Midget")
- African Flower Blanket (using this Tutorial and a different pattern)
- Kelp Forest Shawlette (if I can figure out these pattern directions)
I'm probably forgetting something but there always next week right?