Tuesday, May 31, 2011

More Learning

I have been involved in a Knit-A-Long on Ravelry.com (a knitting and crochet site) knitting the sampler from the book "The Sweater Workshop". Great fun was had all around but I finished my sampler too soon mostly because I already had the book and some experience. I did learn a few things, which is what was supposed to happen anyway but now while everyone else is knitting along I can only watch and answer questions. All that explanation brings me to our topic today which is More Learning. I have begun to learn Crochet. the dish-cloths in my pic are my first projects and I love them! The left one is Single Crochet, next is Double Crochet, and then Triple Crochet. Each completely different looking and feeling. Now back to learning more about blogging (sigh).

No comments: