It has been 2 years! I could hardly believe it. I had completely forgotten about blogging until I read a book called Homemade From Scratch which lead me to a blog about a FARM called ColdAntlerFarm which reminded me about my own planned blog. Well I will try to catch up soon.
First though I read a couple of other blogs because I love Farm Blogs. I found Below The Plateau and this little Quiz so I thought I would post my answers here to give a better picture of who I am.
1. Ring! Ring! You receive a phone call from a national sweepstakes organization saying that you have won a life-time supply of your favorite beverage!! What would that drink be? I think I would choose Sundrop. though I don't drink soda often.
2. If you could live in a Jane Austen novel, which book would you pick? What character would you be? I love historic novels and would choose to live in Pride and Prejudice probably as Jane because she is so quite, shy and homish.
3. What is your theme song, that favorite song that absolutely matches you?
Poem by Taproot
4. You are trapped on a deserted island. Your only supplies are the clothes you have on, and a box with five things in it. What are those five things? I would want to be left with a big knife, rope, matches, a pot, and a shovel (A cell phone is cheating right?).
5. Chocolate or Caramel? Chocolate of course!!!
6. Vacation! If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Well I've always wanted to see Scotland and Ireland.
7. If forced to do one of the two, which would you do: sky diving or scuba diving? Why? Skydiving, because if something happens at least it's beautiful and over quickly.
8. Favorite TV show, and why? Monk, I mean he is sooo neurotic and funny/cute.
9. Are you a coffee and donuts sorta lady, or a tea and scones type of gal? Tea and scones but not hot tea, iced tea.
10.The time machine has finally been created, and you are the first to be able to use it! What era would you travel too? I love the clothes and hairstyles of the ages gone by but I would most like to be in the colonial era newly in America and just starting this thing.
11. What is the last movie you watched? Wuthering Heights
12. Ding-dong!!! Your favorite actor/singer/celebrity is at your front door! Who would it be? Audrey Hepburn no question!
13. What was your absolute favorite toy as a baby? Mostly instead of a certain toy I liked to play find the different thing. My mother would move something and I would find this difference and laugh forever.
14. What types of blogs do your like best? (examples: DIY, cooking, journal, ect.) Farms, DIY, and crafty blogs are my fav.
15. What is your favorite Bible verse, your "life verse?" I don't have a fav bible verse. Instead when I hear a verse or quote from the bible that strikes me I just try to think about it for a while.
Great fun right! It made me think about somethings and laugh at others.
Later I'll chat more. Bye!