Tuesday, November 23, 2010

No Pictures

I wish I had taken a picture of the table setting we had today. Maybe it could have sustained us in the coming year when they print more money and pass that food safety bill that keeps people like me from having my garden and my hens. But on a lighter note today was wonderful! The meal was delicious and the company was delightful and fun. Every family got to take home one of my Pumpkin Pies. Everyone invited showed up! Last year one of my brothers and his family couldn't come and canceled last minute. I don't usually complain about leftovers but I had made a massive turkey and there was just too much. I could not even think of enough things to make it into after soup and potpie and sandwiches I started just winging it. I hope all of you out there have had and continue to have a lovely holiday and life!

No comments: